- 10mm socket
- 9" or 12" extension
- Medium or light strength loctite (highly recommended)
- Flexibility / small hands
1. Move driver's seat all the way backwards
(If you're flexible enough, it may be easiest to lay upside down in the driver's seat with your head under the steering wheel in order to get easy access to the pedal bolts.)
2. Use fingernail or flathead screwdriver to push red tab on electrical connector UP
3. Squeeze connector at top with fingers, pull up, and remove
4. Remove three 10mm nuts holding accelerator pedal to floor (may...
- Trunk Strap
- 2-Piece Plastic Fastener
- Rubber Mallet (regular hammer will work in a pinch, but be careful)
Step 1. Open your trunk.
If you didn't know already, there's a small rubber button directly above your license plate, facing downwards. With your keys in your pocket, press that button. Presto! Trunk open. 1 step closer to hands-free operation.
Step 2. Choose your location.
All the small, black plastic rivets holding the trunk liner in are the same. The upper left & upper right rivets allow the greatest trunk-closing leverage. We're going to replace this...